Friday, September 2, 2011

Cupcake Party Quick Page

I've really missed scrapping lately!  That may sound odd but sometimes I get so bound up in putting together kits (I think I have about four in progress right now) that I don't leave time to go back and scrap my own life or to even finish the demo pages I have for my kits.  Writing that down makes me realize how silly that sounds.  I MUST be more proactive on doing that!  Well, I had a couple hours in the car the other day and thought it would be a great time to do some scrapping so I revisited my cupcake party collection and really had some fun.  In fact, I created a quick page which you can find in my store HERE.  I had so much fun that I'd love for you to celebrate with me so from now through Tuesday, September 6th I am offering this quick page for free and the Cupcake Party entire collection is available at half off until Tuesday as well!

Here is the page I made with my quick page:
And here is one more that I put together on my car ride:
I really had a great time using this kit and I know that YOU can come up with even more fun designs.  With 4 different paper packs there is surely a "look" for any type of scrapper.



No comments:

Post a Comment