Thursday, September 15, 2011

Free Mini - Our Family, Our Home

If you have subscribed to the NDISB newsletter, then you should be receiving your September issue of ND E*zine.  It is also available in the Publications section at ndisb.com.  Yours truly is featured along with some of the other new designers and to celebrate we've all included a minikit for you to download for FREE!  Come check us out!
I've included a goodie in my download for you and hope you will take the time to enjoy the ND E*zine issue for some fabulous inspiration, as well as to download my mini and make some fun pages of your own.  So hurry on over to ndisb.com!
Here is a preview of my kit and some of my digi pages:




I'm working hard to get more into my store as soon as possible.  I'll probably be posting a preview of a kit I am really excited about, Boho Chic, which I hope to have up in stores sometime in October.  I know, the wait.  But I'm working on this kit during a design class I am currently enrolled in and I would love to get the final project critique before letting it loose!  But when I do, I think you are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment