Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sneak Peek and Template Freebie

As I've mentioned in prior posts, I am busy working on several new kits but know that I will not be releasing them for a few more weeks yet.  I want to ensure I get the finishing touches on them just right. :)  However, I do want to share a sneak peek with you!  Here are three layouts I've put together with my first paper set from my soon to be collection - Boho Chic. 


Fonts used: Elephants in Cherry Trees, For the One Hundredth Time, Pea Cathi 
I'm excited to continue working on this collection.  As the title of this post suggests, I also have a freebie for you today!  The first layout design was inspired by a pillow I saw while shopping and for some reason I immediately thought of scrapbooking.  lol!  You can pick up the .psd template here for your personal use.  Please come back and show off any pages you make.




No comments:

Post a Comment