Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Release! Cupcake Party Collection

I'm thrilled to announce my new release, the Cupcake Party Collection!  As I was competing in the Design Factor Race at digiscrapconnect.com, the final challenge was to create a mini-kit with a food theme.  I made a list of several items, but when it came down to it, I was most excited about cupcakes!  And I really do love cupcakes. :)  I had such a fun time creating my mini-kit and was so inspired by the colors, that I couldn't stop!  And so, there is now an entire collection which is available in my store at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking so you can mix-and-match the papers and elements to make the perfect kit for you.  And just so you can taste this treat for yourself, I am offering the mini-kit for free through August 12th!  (just click on the image below)

And if you like what you see here, you can purchase any of the 4 paper packs or 2 element packs or get a deal when you purchase the entire collection!  And don't forget, my grand opening sale is still going on through August 9th!  Every celebration is just a bit more fun with cupcakes!  Here's some more info on the new collection:
Paper Pack 1 features seven solid color papers and five patterned papers.  Paper Pack 2, 3, and 4 each feature 12 patterned papers.  All of these can be used on their own or as a part of this collection.  Element Pack 1 includes thirty-one fun, high quality embellishments to zest up your pages and projects for party fun.  Included are two juicy cupcakes which can be topped with a candle or party flag, flag bunting, brads, stars, swirls, ribbons, bow, and various cutesy stickers.  Element Pack 2 includes two frames, five journal tags, four borders, and word art.  That's a total of 48 papers and 47 elements!  










No comments:

Post a Comment