Friday, August 26, 2011

The busy times of summer

It sure seems like summer has gone fast!  I can't believe we are almost done with August.  Around these parts the kiddos are not yet back in school so at least it still appears to be summer for a short time yet.  Since we don't always have this wonderful weather, everyone is constantly packing in just as much as they can.  I'm happy to say I have done well with scrapping the events of my summer, but not that well.  In fact, there are still pictures on the camera.  We've been in town and out of town and just generally all around.  I don't have any new releases coming up but I do have several things in the works that I will be sure to release in September - and I must admit, I am very excited about them.  I'm already dreaming up all the layouts I'll be doing with them!

In the meantime, do pop over at the store and check out the wonderful selection there.  Remember, if you spend only $8 then the customer appreciation kit is yours for free!  And it's huge and packed with lots of goodies.

Hope to post more information soon but I've got to soak up the last of summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment