Monday, May 23, 2011

Time to scrap!!

If you haven't checked out the wonderful inspiration found at jessicasprague.com, then this is the week to do it.  It's time for 7 days in May and there will be a challenge posted each day to give you a fresh idea on how to scrapbook those wonderful memories you have laying around.  I know I'll be stopping in as many days as I can!


Today's challenge featured this great template by LivEdesigns.  I decided it was a great way to feature several of the pictures we took at Easter, AJ's first Easter so of course there are a lot of pictures of him. :) 
Beyond using this great template and distressed overlay by LivE, I finsihed things off with papers and elements from my latest kit, Watercolor Spring, which I hope to be posting to this site very soon!  Perhaps even a freebie will appear???  Well, get to work on your pages and be sure to check out the Challenge Gallery at JessicaSprague.com.  It's amazing how with this one template, no two pages are even close to being alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment