Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Irish" I weren't so far behind on scrapping!

Since I've been busy getting into digital design, I haven't had much time left over to do the actual scrapbooking that led me to this in the first place!  In fact, I still have a lot of 2010 to finish up and a very exciting 2011 to get started on.  Rather than jump into the big ones, I found a few little pictures that I wanted to start with from St. Patty's Day.  It was AJ's first time celebrating St. Patty's Day.  Not that we had big plans. :)

But he had recived a few little Irish outfits and bibs so he at least got to look the part.  Matt donned his "Irish I were a Badger shirt" and so that's pretty much what we did.  No green beer.  No all day at the bars.  No parade.  Just a fun time at home, well, before and after the work day anyhow.  I was excited to make this page using my very own Spring Color Series Collection which I have made available on lulu.com - see the link on the right of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment