Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photo Fun

In my recent scrapbook flurry I haven't spent too much time digging through my photos and finding fun ways to edit them so today I spent a little time doing that.  I had a few photos from a trip we took to visit our friends at the end of October.  It was fun to revisit that trip and the beautiful fall day we had to spend together.  I tried various techniques on the photos and was really pleased to end up with many that I felt turned out very good!  Of course, scrapbook inspiration was born!

(sorry, don't want to show their faces, but hopefully you can still see how these fun pics got me thinking scrapbook!)

I've actually been working on my very own digital kit and this is a small preview of some of the goodies I made myself.  It was my first attempt at it and I think it came together pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment