Monday, November 29, 2010

Chipboard Christmas Memories Album

Over the last week my husband and I have been very busy painting and reorganizing a few rooms in our home.  Feels great to have the spaces all cleaned out and organized!  I was able to sneak in one additional project - a chipboard album.  I've never done one before but all the pictures I've seen make them look so cute.  With Christmas parties approaching I am bored with the traditional hostess gifts so I thought this would make a great one.  I found some interesting and glittery papers, some cute embellishments, and I was off.  Here are the pictures of how it turned out:








Along the right side of the album is the word "JOLLY" and each page has little jounal tags tucked behind the photo space so that memories or people pictured can be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment