Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy BELATED Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Ah, yes, this past weekend was the celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day! There seems to be a day for just about everything now, but this is one I enjoyed finding out about.  However, due to some home renovations I was not able to do anything digital over the weekend.  Too bad for me.  But I am looking forward to some more this week!

I got started tonight by finishing up our Christmas cards.  I had a lot of fun making several designs.  I wanted to have a more fun with it than my husband did, but we eventually agreed on a design together and it is now officially off to the printer!  Here's a peak at the front of the card.

Happy BELATED digiscrap day!
Credits: StarLight Designs(hats & Window), CelineDesigns (stars), Storybook dreams (wood), Renee Pearson (crackle), DSE (metal border), Seni (lamp) Choubinette Designs (red leaf hearts)


No comments:

Post a Comment