Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Release & Weekend Sale & Freebie

Well hello there.  I'm excited to bring you my part of a new collaboration, Just Sayin', with Tayler Mitchell at DHD.  I hope you'll find this kit to be incredibly useful for documenting all those funny things we say...especially your kiddos!  The name of the kit was actually inspired by one of mine.  For some reason, he keeps saying "just" about everything.  From "I'm just dumping my yogurt" to "I just love you mommy."  I really need to write more of these down to giggle about when he's older!

Anyhow, you can grab the kit starting today at 30% off.  Then this weekend my entire store will be on sale at 25% off!  Plus I'll have one FREE KIT and one priced at just $1.  Stop by and grab some digi goodies while the price is right!




I must say that I do love the colors in this kit! The tones work well with bright photos or vintage photos and is great for boys and girls alike!  I've used my portion of this collaboration to put together my facebook timeline freebie for April.  You can download it in .png format or .PSD layered format.  Add your pics, save it as a JPEG and upload it to your Facebook!

This month I wanted to highlight some pictures with my silly puppy.  He's just so cute with the kiddos but loves to get into trouble to get my husband's attention (see shoe above).

Also out today (and 30% off) are six journal cards that coordinate with the Fly Away With Me collection and some wall art that you can pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment