Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Release & Storewide Sale Coming

I'm excited to let you know that this coming weekend my entire store will be 25% off!!  So if you have anything on your wish list, it will be a great time to grab it.  There will also be one free kit and one for just $1.  And speaking of $1...well, it's still February and the $1 sale is still going so you can grab LOTS of kits for just $1!

This Thursday I bring you a collaboration kit, Printemps.  I've teamed up with Diane Rooney to bring you this awesome, spring inspired collection.  Here is my contribution:
Printemps is french for spring and man, couldn't we all use some thoughts of warmer weather?  Well, at least those of us with snow covered streets!  You will find fresh and floral tones in this collection and it is 30% off today.  So hop on over to DHD and check out all the parts of this fun collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment