Thursday, December 20, 2012

Creative Team Call!

Along with a move to a new store, I am hosting a creative team call!  I'm looking for some experienced digital scrappers to work with my new releases and help promote Little Birdie Digital Designs.

My requirements are pretty simple.
  • You'll be the first to know about my new releases and will receive them prior to release FOR FREE! 
  •  I'll ask that you create 1-2 layouts to help me promote the product.  
  • You will be responsible for posting them at my store gallery, on your personal blog or any other social media you use for your crafting, and at any other store with an open gallery that you frequent being sure to mention the product and my name.
  • You will allow me to post them on my blog and other media for promotion of new products.
***Hybrid crafters also welcome!!

I'll be announcing my new store on the 27th but it is a large and vibrant site with plenty going on.  I'm sure you will enjoy hanging out there if you don't already!

To apply, please contact me at littlebirdiedigi@att.net and include the following:
  • Subject line "CT Application"
  • Your name
  • A link to your online gallery
  • A link to your blog or other social media
  • A little bit about you and why you are interested
I look forward to hearing from you.  I'm attaching a sneak peek of my next release to get you interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment