Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I need your vote!

A short while ago I wrote about a design contest I entered. See Here.  Among other prizes, the winner will see their design printed and distributed by Echo Park Paper Company.  I'm excited to say that after the pool of entries I have been selected into the remaining top 25! 
The next part of the contest involves a public vote.  So that is where you come in!  More info on voting here.  But I need anyone and everyone to head over to jessicasprague.com and vote for my entry, "Girls by Sarah Sullivan".  You can find the top 25 entries by going to the site and clicking on the "gallery" tab.  Then scroll down and you will see a gallery with the heading "Designer Discovery Top 25".  My design is on the 2nd page of the gallery.  You do need to be a registered user of the site to vote, but it's simple to register.  You just need to create a user name, password, and give them your email address.  Then you will be on your way to voting!  Registration can be found in the top right corner of the site.
Myself, as well as the other entrants, greatly appreciate any time you take to view these designs and cast a vote!!



No comments:

Post a Comment