Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Release - My Handmade Valentine

Yes, it is indeed February.  Yes, I've already devoured two bags of candy hearts.  I should be ashamed but it's only a seasonal addiction. :)   I'm excited to share my new release that is perfect for Valentine's Day scrapbook pages or projects, but will also be perfect for any time you scrap a page about something you love.  The color inspiration actually came from a Christmas package I received, but I think it works well for Valentine's Day too.  This kit includes twelve papers and a variety of elements, including a brush set and some fun, unique embellishments.  So check it out and have some fun.  Perfect for making some special valentines for the ones you love.  But if you are short on time, I've got a Valentine's Day card set ready for you to print and send out in store too.


No comments:

Post a Comment