Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get ready for Valentine's Day!

We are officially into February!  It's hard to imagine where the time goes, but I know this past January I've been outside more than ever thanks to the mild winter that is upon us.  I've also been getting ready to send out some special valentines.  New in store is My Handmade Valentine Printable cards.
This set of four different designs is ready to go!  All you need to do is print them on 8.5x11 inch paper, cut, and sign.  If you don't have a printer at home, you can easily have this printed for you at your nearest office supply store.  Each card also fits neatly into a standard small envelope if you would like to place them in the mail.  And by the way, you don't have to be a kid to send a Valentine!
Want to have some fun creating your very own valentine's day card?  The complete 'My Homemade Valentine' kit, including the items you see here and many more, will be available in my store very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment