Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It has arrived!!

What IS that you ask?  Well, it's my brand spanking new Epson Stylus Photo R2000 printer!!  I was so excited when I came home from running a few errands and found that my printer has already arrived on the early FedEx route.  How exciting!!  It was very well packaged and easy to get into - always a plus. 

Just look at this beautiful machine and all those pretty ink cartridges!  I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell my hubby just how big it is, but I'm sure he'll manage when I get to work on making beautiful projects that come out of this machine.  So, there is still some setting up to do but I am just itching to get some pictures and pages printed!  I'm also dying to try out some hybrid projects as well.
Ok, off to enjoy the new printer some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment