Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Slice Kit - Freebie!!

I've been busy this week working on my Illustrator skills and putting together this new kit - Summer Slice.  I had a lot of fun drawing the elements and designing the patterns.  I feel like I learned a ton too.  Looking back, I have no idea how I had time to get this together but I'm so pleased that I did.  The colors just remind me of the freshness of summer and well, summer also makes me think of citrus.  I tend to use more citrus in my cooking during this time of year - think guacamole, marinated chicken, etc.  And well, who doesn't like some fresh lime or lemon wedges in a cool summer cocktail?

I'm excited to use this kit in my own scrapbook and hope to post some pages soon!  And I hope you will like using them too.  I'm offering this kit for FREE until July 6th!!  Simply click on the preview to download it and have fun creating! Sorry, this freebie has expired.  Keep checking back for more in the future!

I'd love to see what you made or what you think - please leave a comment to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment