Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just in time for football! Go Badgers!

I am excited to share some new wall art in my Etsy shop!  A tribute to my alma mater the Wisconsin Badgers - I bring you subway art Badger style.  The print is complete with phrases, places, and other notable items that are familiar to Badger fans.


I have two versions of this work in my shop.  You can grab the cardinal red & white version you see here as an instant download OR you can have the background changed to the color of your choice.  The file is delivered as a 16 x 20 inch JPEG and is high-quality and print ready.  There is a 1.5 inch border making it perfect for gallery wrapped canvas - which is exactly how mine will be printed.  The background and text are lightly distressed to provide a vintage feel.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment