Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Release! Everyday Stories Templates

It's Thursday and time for new releases at Design House Digital!  This week I bring you six simple and clean templates that will make capturing your memories a breeze!  With slightly rounded corners and a kraft paper overlay, these attractive templates have already done the layout planning for you.  Add pictures and journaling to complete them!  You can also use journaling cards, digital papers and embellishments to make them your own.  The paper border can be used as a mask or removed entirely!  You can decide as the layered PSD template has you set up to customize them as you wish.  By rotating and flipping them, the six templates give you a lot more than you bargained for.  It's a great way to quickly complete an album. 

I know these are going to come in handy for me!  As much as I love putting together a full page with artistic beauty I just cannot keep up.  Two kiddos is keeping me busy but I'm not willing to let these wonderful memories pass by without recording them!  I hope you can find them useful as well!

 You can snag Template 1 for FREE and play along with the May Photo Journal Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment