Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Release! A Cute Hoot

Now that my very busy December is over, I am excited to get back to designing once again!  No, I don't have the Christmas decorations put away BUT they are all in one place ready to be put away. :)  So I figured it was a good time to finish up a fun and cheerful kit I've been working on over the last couple of months or so.  The new release, A Cute Hoot, is a fun and girly kit with two coordinating paper sets with 13 papers each and an element set.  They are bright, fun, and something to wake you up from the dull of Winter!  I hope you enjoy them.  And it's 25% through January 4th so head on over to my store.


And I've also put together this fun quick page which is absolutely free!  All you need to do is add the perfect pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment