Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday Sale

It's been a while since I've updated the blog!!  I've been working on a bunch of projects so I just have not had a one make it to completion for posting.  Oh well, they will all be popping up very soon  I suppose.  I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this week, especially the cooking.  I just love making some new recipes along with the traditional and the smell of the house as that turkey cooks!
The next fun thing to look forward to is Black Friday sales.  I've already seen some early sales pop up this week but I do love checking out that Black Friday ad and then also snagging a bunch of online purchases on Cyber Monday. 
In honor of all this fun, discounted shopping I will be putting my store at 50% off Friday through Monday!  So stop by and enjoy.  I know a lot of the other designers will be doing the same.
Happy Turkey Day and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment